(BTW, sorry I didn't hit the <RETURN> key a couple of times in
the original post...I'm usually careful about that.)
----------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:33:17
From: EM1 GITCHIER <RGITSCHIER@doyle.navy.mil>
To: "'lglavin@lycos.com'" <lglavin@lycos.com>

I'd think that for AMs WLLH 1400's rooftop Lawrence, MA's flagpole antenna
has been relative unchanged through the years. Anyone know when that baby
was installed? It seems to be similar to the WFEA 1370 flagpole antenna you
see on site with the Blaw-Knox beauty of a tower....

WCCM [800] and WHAV [1490] is probably also unchanged too.

Ron Gitschier

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp