Re: more Clear Channel more often

I just heard this about an hour ago on BZ...and immediately slammed on the
breaks (maybe it was just traffic, but I like to think everyone on 93 was
as surprised as I was.)

Here's the question: Clear Channel already runs radio and outdoor
properties (two-thirds of Ackerley's business is in those areas). But does
Clear Channel own any TV stations? Ackerley's a major player in the local
TV game....will Clear Channel know what to do with those stations?

Especially in upstate NY, where Ackerley owns many properties (sometimes
two in the same city), will Clear Channel's purchase lead to a mass
defection of employees? Will the local station suffer? Will Clear Channel
try to "voice-track" (picture-track?) its TV stations from one central
location?

I for one am scared....

--Scott--