Re: more Clear Channel more often

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Scott Saloway wrote:

> defection of employees? Will the local station suffer? Will Clear Channel
> try to "voice-track" (picture-track?) its TV stations from one central
> location?

Isn't that what CBS, FOX, ABC, UPN, WB already do?  I thought all the
programming comes from the big stations in NYC and L.A. and is relayed to
all these local repeater stations.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few