Re: "WBZ Boston, USA"

In my book, the first thing BZ should lose are those
positioners by that totally inane voiceover guy who kind
of half whispers. On the day after the WTC collapse, he
sounded absolutely _thrilled_ to be announcing "America
Under Attack." I think the positioners were positively
unseemly and that the voiceover guy should have been
terminated forthwith and the person responsible for
engaging his services and OKing his America Under Attack
positioner should have been given notice that his next
such ill-advised decision would be his last for
WBZ/Infinity/CBS/Viacom.

I suppose that any broadcast exec worth his or her salt
regards a national crisis as an opportunity (to get
publicity, market share, whatever), but to have a
voiceover guy sound positively gleeful about the tragic
deaths of 7000 people was tasteless and gross in the
extreme. 'BZ management should be ashamed of itself.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205