RE: Madonna calls for peace at Los Angeles concert

I think Mr Landry proves what I have always feared about this e-mail group.
That opinions that differ from the clearly defined majority are unwelcome. I
think most everyone must concer that the majority on this group have what
would classically be described as 'liberal'. Proof again that those that
claim the mantle of 'tolerance' are in fact most laking in that very
atribute.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH