Re: Madonna calls for peace at Los Angeles concert

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Dan Billings wrote:

> She also went well beyond simply expressed support for peace.  In response
> to people chanting USA, USA she urged the crowd, many of whom were waving
> American flags, to think globally rather than locally, implying that there
> is something wrong with patriotism at this time.

"My country right or wrong" is rarely appropriate.

I find your words (and those of several other posters) deeply offensive.

It is evident that this is no longer a forum I want to participate in. I
am unsubscribing immediately.

Good bye.

Rob Landry
umar@nerodia.wcrb.com