Re: College radio streaming (was Re: XTRA)

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Jeremy Mixer wrote:

> With the way that the school has grown this is not a bad idea, the
> schedule was so tioght on the FM station last year that not all students
> could get the amount of time they were required to do....

True, but I guess they could also go with a carrier-current AM station and
simulcast the programming over the internet...makes it more portable and a
few more people can hear it without jamming up the campus LAN (if that
school computer labs or dorms).

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few