Re: College radio streaming (was Re: XTRA)

As I understand it, the new England School of COmmunications is startiung
a webcast this year- seperate from their FM, WHSN 89.3 in Bangor. The
internet station will be used to help train the first and second year
students (now that they are a four-year school) and the ones that are
ready or in their final two years can be on the FM station......

With the way that the school has grown this is not a bad idea, the
schedule was so tioght on the FM station last year that not all students
could get the amount of time they were required to do....

Jeremy NESCom aLUMNI '01
WKIT

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 umar@nerodia.wcrb.com wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Howard Glazer wrote:
>
> > The school year has started and the audio streams are still down. IMO,
> > additional fees for music have the potential to kill college radio on
> > the Web. I suppose we still have plenty of streamed radio from the rest
> > of the world, but still...
>
> WHRB pulled the plug a couple of weeks ago.
>

> Rob Landry
> umar@nerodia.wcrb.com

Jeremy

Psychedelic Pine Tree- http://www.mp3.com/PPT