RE: GE SuperRadios

Hakim Madjid wrote:
>So I don't think the Honda antenna in the rear window setup
>is really a hindrance. I kind of like the Honda rear window antenna because,
>of course, it's a lot less prone to damage/vandalisim than the standard car
>monopole rod antenna

I'd be interested in how well they do when the rear-window defroster is on.
 I've had cars where it markedly deteriorated reception with the external
rod.  Also, is it directional?  As I recall, the old 70s-era GM ones in the
windshield were.

>I understand that Alpine makes some of the head units for Honda/Acura.

Blauplunkt makes some of the GM/Delco ones...mine is (or at least the tape
deck is).