Re: WCVT - WCRB (was: Heat Wave Triggers ...)

I believe the arrays for both Fitchburg AMs are on a hill northwest of town.
One is closer to the top, but I'm not sure which is which. I recall they are
both four towers, in line. I don't know about the bases, but the tower tops
reflect the angle of the hill.