Re: WCVT - WCRB (was: Heat Wave Triggers ...)

<<On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:42:01 -0400, "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net> said:

> I figured WDEV to be an old dog station from way back at
> perhaps a kilowatt.

ISTR that they are something like second- or third-oldest in the
state, after WCAX (now WJOY and WVMT).

I'm fairly certain that the 620 facilities are newer than the 620
license by a good margin.  As we know, 3 was for many years the only
TV in the state.  I'm not sure about FM -- anybody want to hazard a
guess?  (I think WRMC claims to be the oldest, but I'm not sure
whether they're counting a previous carrier-current incarnation.)

-GAWollman