Re: WCVT - WCRB (was: Heat Wave Triggers ...)

Unrelated to your post but interesting nevertheless, at
least to AM DA phreaks such as me, is that WDEV's three-
tower array, though probably not unique, is certainly
unusual in being located on a hillside. (Of course, what
_isn't_ on a hillside in that area? To answer my own
question, things that are on hilltops.) I have not seen
another AM DA in which all of the tower bases aren't on
or very close to the same level. I wonder whether the
FCC demanded measurements of the vertical pattern as
part of the proofs before granting a license to cover.