Bill whining (was CNN anchor endorses satellite over cable)

So we shouldn't listen to be who are successful?  We need more people on the
radio who are not good at their jobs?  I think living in Vermont is getting
to you.  Your starting to sound like Bernie Sanders.

I don't think your criticism of Rush on this point is at all legitimate.  He
has never claimed to be an average person and was complaining about taxes
long before he was rich.  Rush is certainly filthy rich now, but he
struggled for a long time before hitting it big.  He knows what it's like to
get fired and to struggle to pay the bills.  As for his comments about the
problems of being rich, he is illustrating absurdity by being absurd.
That's part of his act.  Rush being rich and living the good life is not
inconsistent with his ideology.  The people you should worry about are the
Ted Kennedy's of the world who have never had to worry about money and claim
to be concerned about the little people while summering in their compounds
on Martha's Vineyard.

The radio person who is best at handling his success is Don Imus.  He's a
rich, egotistical old man who loves to live the good life and doesn't
pretend otherwise.  He is trying to do some good with his money, but doesn't
try to pretend he's sacrificing anything in the process.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine