SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there was a time that I was the voice of the commercials for the "FUEL
INJECTED FUNNY CARS AT NEWWWWWWWWW ENGLAND DRAGWAY!!!!!!!"

I also did Meadowlands Speedway, Conneticut Speedway and STILL do spots a
few times a year for "The Orange County Speedway" on Rt 50 in Florida.
("halfway between Orlando and BEAUTIIIIIIFUL Cocoa Beach!"

The music used for the spots over years came from the song "Gimme Gimme Good
Lovin'" by Crazy Elephant.

Don't know who's doing the spots now for NE Dragway...but I suspect it is
non-AFTRA talent now................

-gary f

P.S.  One time Dan Guy and I did that style commercial (complete with the
music) for Gary's Ice Cream..... It was fun hearing Dan & I go back and
forth with the
flavor list....
"VANILLA, CHOCOLATE,   COFFEE, STRAWBERRY, etc.  (and then both at the same
time "BANANANANANANANANA").  Unfortunately no copy of this spot exists
today.