Re: SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary wrote:

>The music used for the spots over years came from the song "Gimme Gimme Good
>Lovin'" by Crazy Elephant.

Not in the NE Dragway spots I remember.  I'm pretty sure the spots pre-date
that song.  I have an aircheck of WFEA from 1970 where there's a NE Dragway
spot, tho I remember hearing it on WRKO a good year+ earlier.  Somewhere I
have a dub of the bed that was used...under the music it sounds like
someone saying "who's got the football?" or something like that.  I always
thought it was a perfect bed for a dragstrip spot.

Many WRKO jocks voiced those spots including Gary Martin & Dale Dorman.