Re: WCLV-FM Cleveland Makes Frequency Switch and Courageously Accepts Criticism

Having lived in  NE Ohio ( I went to Hiram College which is 35 miles SE of Cleveland)

I can tell firsthand that by placing the only commercial Classical outlet  ( WCLV) on
a Class A in Lorain, is the equivalent of putting WCRB

on WBOQ, literally the same frequency and market coverage, I might add.

To add insult to injury, most of WCLV's listeners are in Cleveland's Eastern suburbs
such as Shaker Heights,Coventry, Pepper Pike, and Gates Mills, as well

as the East side of Cleveland where the city's academia resides.

Lorain is 25 miles WSW of Cleveland.

This move makes no sense