Re: Car reciever (tuners) Which is the best

>Does anyone on the list have any experience with these radios, or comments
>on any brand for someone wanting to purchase an aftermarket car radio with a
>decent tuner (both AM & FM)?

I'm using a Becker Mexico 2340 that I purchased mail order from C.
Crane.  Not only does it get regular AM (MW) and FM, it also gets
shortwave and longwave.  I am quite satisfied with the unit, the AM
and FM are both better than I've ever had on any car radio.  The
downsides are it's expensive, availability may be a problem, and the
large size of the front panel may make it difficult to mount it in
some cars.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH