Re: WNSH 1570 back on (again!)

At 09:15 AM 7/6/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>Isn't Kim Kommando on WRKO? Maybe they have
>exclusivity on that show in this market.

I almost never listen to 'RKO (due to the Schlessinger problem), but that
could be.

>Finally, if WNSH wants to do low-cost satellite
>stuff, I wouldn't mind country-oldies or some sort
>of country mix (what's that network I'm thinking of,
>Real Country?)

If they did that, I'd listen.  Easily.  Not sure if that would happen, but
there was a little AM outlet in RI that carried that feed, at least when I
heard them 2 years ago.

Or: the rumor is that WKOX will
>eventually run Fox Sports Network, but I wonder
>if Fox Sports (if available) would be worth
>running on 'NSH...

Dunno.  1510 comes in fine here;  not sure if a third sports station would
make it.  I wonder what the costs are for RadioAmerica vs. FSN?  Probably
not a favorable comparison.

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN                dmoisan@shore.net