Clear Channel selling off WGUY

According to the text of  a Public Notice published in the classifieds
of today's Bangor Daily News an application was filed with FCC for
transfer of the license of WGUY-FM (102.1)
Dexter, ME from Clear Channel Broadcasting Corp. to Concord Media Group
Inc.

If this goes through, that would, to the best of my knowledge and
calculations,  leave Clear Channel with WKSQ 94.5 (Ellsworth/Bangor);
WNSX 97.7 (Winter Harbor/Bar Harbor); WLKE 99.1 (Bar Harbor/Ellsworth);
WFZX 101.7 (Searsport/Bangor); WVOM 103.9 (Howland/Bangor); and WBFB
104.7 (Belfast/Bangor),

As I recall from a few weeks back Clear Channel's buyout of Gopher
Hill's WWBX 97.1 and WABI 910AM Bangor pair was dismissed by FCC.

Anybody know how many other stations Concord Media Group owns?

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine