WNSH 1570 back on (again!)

WNSH is back on the air again.  Seems like old news, but since Laurence
last reported it, WNSH went off the air sometime last Saturday, probably
due to the vicious severe weather that passed through that afternoon (when
a friend of mine was hit by lightning *in her house* a few blocks from me
in Salem!)

They've made some programming changes since I last posted;  they now carry
RadioAmerica programming almost exclusively.  Kim Komando (lady computer
geek), Joy Browne and Joan Rivers, which were carried when WNSH originally
returned to the air, are gone.

Instead of (or in addition to?) "SRN News", there is now "IRN News",
Information Radio Network.  It's still right-wing-Christian, so I wonder if
it's just SRN renamed.

Could RadioAmerica (note the domain, www.radioamerica.*org*) be the
descendant of the defunct TalkAmerica network?  Ollie North was a
TalkAmerica host and he is on RadioAmerica now.

Unfortunately for me, their programming is right-wing and not even
*interesting* at that.  (If I want interesting, I'll listen to Colonel
Steve's pirate station on shortwave (United Patriot Radio, 6900 kHz.))

At least they removed "Community Calendar" announcements from last January.
 Only local ad I *ever* hear is for some auto shop in Danvers.

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN                dmoisan@shore.net
Invisible Disability: