Re: WNSH 1570 back on (again!)

As far as I know, in terms of locally-originated
programming, WNSH still has their Saturday night local
music show, "Tracks of the Town" with Doug
Mascott (6-8 pm). Doug is also on just before me
Sundays on WMWM.

I did a show for six months at WNSH ('92?), playing
all
Kinks music Sunday nights from 11 pm to 1 am. Gave it
up when I finally convinced myself it wasn't worth
going up to Hamilton (their studios at the time) to
do a show on a station with a very weak signal.
The signal has since improved (or at least it's
now emanating from Beverly, not Hamilton). I do
occasional fill-ins for "Tracks of the Town" now.

Isn't Kim Kommando on WRKO? Maybe they have
exclusivity on that show in this market.

Finally, if WNSH wants to do low-cost satellite
stuff, I wouldn't mind country-oldies or some sort
of country mix (what's that network I'm thinking of,
Real Country?) Or: the rumor is that WKOX will
eventually run Fox Sports Network, but I wonder
if Fox Sports (if available) would be worth
running on 'NSH...