Re: Knight Quality Group Stations

> Yes,m Knight Quality Stations sold all of their New England stations,
amongst
> others, and got out of radio completely, EXCEPT for the USVI stations
(which
> one FM is on St John) ---so I guess we know where the Knight head honcho
has
> likely retired to......

Reminds me of Curt Gowdy owning his stations up here...while he lived in
Wellesley....and then there was his "Florida property".  Made getting to and
being in Florida a "travel expense".

I always wondered why Conn. School of B'casting had a school in
Florida...maybe for the same reason.  Dick Robinson's (and his
entourage/staff's) travel, plane fare, four-star suite and the swankiest
restaurants...all a "business expense".  Life's tough, eh?

Joe