Re: Knight Quality Group Stations

Yes,m Knight Quality Stations sold all of their New England stations, amongst
others, and got out of radio completely, EXCEPT for the USVI stations (which
one FM is on St John) ---so I guess we know where the Knight head honcho has
likely retired to......
------jibguy

In a message dated 6/28/01 4:59:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,