Re: Jackass,Viacom&CBS

> Yes, that typical elitist attitude.  We can't give the public what they
> want, we have to give the public what WE think they need because WE know
> better.

Gee have I advocated that in my postings?

I have only tried to introduce the term "responsibility" into the
discussion...and look at the wide range of extreme responses it evokes.

For some reason that word scares you to death.

> If you are getting the largest market share possible, you must be using
the
> airwaves responsibly...

Can I quote you on that?

Largest shares = largest profits = responsibility?

(I'd make another comment about your political leanings....but you wouldn't
take it in the 'good fun' that I mean it.)  :-)

I would also like to see you respond to jibguys challenge to your thoughts.

Joe