Re: Jackass,Viacom&CBS

> Just to clarify:  I never said that the media shouldn't have standards.

The reason for my wise-crack was to evoke the above statement out of
you...which I knew was lurking down deep somewhere...

Most of your argument seemed rather extreme and seemingly defending the
position that the broadcaster has no responsibility for what he
broadcasts....(which I brought to it's logical extension thru my wise
crack)...only a responsibility to it's stockholders.

It was not so much intended as a personal attack, just a bit of prodding to
see to what extreme you held your position.

Joe