RE: Interference issue

An interesting experiment to try if you can get your hands on a DSL
filter --  If you get DSL service you sometimes are provided with low pass
filters that you put in series with your phones so the higher frequency DSL
signal won't interfere.  I found that none of my phones seemed to be
affected but I installed the filters anyway.  If you know a neighbor or
friend who happens to have extra filters, see if you can borrow one  (unless
anyone knows where they are sold).

If your interference is caused by the RF overloading your phone, the filter
might get rid of it.  If it's being rectified as described in the previous
replies, the filter will do no good.

If this works, then at least you can use your phone while the problem is
being worked on elsewhere.

Paul Bacchiocchi