Re: Ozone on 'RKO?

John Osterlind is chatty on his WAAF show, I think that he'd be a
natural for WRKO's morning show.

If WRKO uses Howie Carr's message board for a barometer for programming
decisions, then

I'll start using the amount of hair on Wooly insects as an indicator of
whether I should buy a season pass to Blue Hills ski area.