WCCM Off Air

WCCM-AM 800  COL Lawrence, MA  studio Methuen, MA
was off the air when I left work at 5:00 pm edt in
an industrial park in Waltham close to 128  Considering that it was just a little
past mid-afternoon by the Sun, there was no signal at
all on 800, WGY-AM 810 was audible, AM-790 in
Cianciville (WSKO?) was loud and clear until I got in
front of the WRKO towers.  I'm sure WCCM was operating
at reduced power a few days ago and there was a little
distortion in the audio.  It has been ok the past
couple of days however.  (I use WCCM for local
headlines and the traffic report for 93 out of Salem, NH,
usually at 6:00 am or 6:30).

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com