Re: WCCM Off Air

    Laurence Glavin wrote:

> WCCM-AM 800  COL Lawrence, MA  studio Methuen, MA
> was off the air when I left work at 5:00 pm edt

    I noticed they were off the air last night when I tuned into 800 on the
car radio about 11PM. Co-owned WNNW and WHAV are both on the air at this
time, which leads me to suspect that all is well at the studio building in
Methuen. Several months ago, WCCM had an STL problem, as they were feeding
the TX over a dial up phone line for a few days. Must be a different problem
this time, maybe a transmitter problem.

  Mark Watson