Re: ESPN in RI, Jerry Williams (was re: WICE)

Unfortunately, Dave McNamee died last year in Las Vagas, where I think he was
residing at the time.
----jibguy

bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< Anything's possible, I suppose. One thing's for sure, he and his
 business partner Dave McNamee find a way to make
 good return on their investments($6 million for WRCA)
 and not just in radio...I see them in NE
 real estate transaction lists from time to time. Their