Re: ESPN in RI, Jerry Williams (was re: WICE)

Anything's possible, I suppose. One thing's for sure, he and his
business partner Dave McNamee find a way to make
good return on their investments($6 million for WRCA)
and not just in radio...I see them in NE
real estate transaction lists from time to time. Their
company(Add Radio Group) bought a derilict Masonic Temple
building in downtown Providence earlier this winter.
It sits on a $100-million hotel/restaraunt/retail development
site.