RE: Expos need miracle to air in English

Gee, one (potential) listener for each of KTWO's (AM
1030) 50,000 watts. But then, KTWO covers much of
Colorado as well as Wyoming. Last time I was in Colorado
Springs, which is about 150 miles from the Colorado-
Wyoming border (and I don't know how much further from
Casper), I picked up KTWO clear as a bell during
daylight hours on the radio of my rented car.