Re: Cape Cod Changes -- help!

Hi all...

Anyone out there who lives within range of 93.5 and 101.1 on the
Cape -- can you help out your Boston Radio Archives?  We still
don't have tape of the WYST and WWKJ legal IDs, and it looks like
a change to the new calls could come as soon as Monday morning.

If there's anyone on the list who might be able to roll a little
tape on 93.5 and 101.1, I'm happy to reimburse for tape and postage
(or trade from any of the 2000+ airchecks in the closet upstairs...) --
drop me a line off-list (scott@fybush.com) and let me know.  Thanks!

-s