From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of EM1
GITCHIER
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 2:09 PM
To: 'boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org'
Subject: RE: Expos need miracle to air in English

How many # of markets does Arbitron monitor? (down to how low rated a
market?)Maybe the US Virgin Islands don't show because of the population
size. "A bridie" is telling me the population is in the 100 to 200
thousand
range... I may get the chance to visit there again this summer. Or at
least
sail by. Home of religious station "WGOD"... call sign is as good as it
gets
for the format. Got an ID of them buried somewhere in a sea of tape
amongst
other British/US Virgin Island airchecks.

Ron Gitschier
On the road; Chesapeake Bay