Re: Bob Stuart

>He has also been with
>Kiss-108, WRKO (music days), WROR (98.5), WVBF, WHJY, WACQ, WKOX, WNTN
>(music days), WKBR and ...

I think he did AM drive on WHOB too, also spent some time in Detroit
(WHYT?).  I worked with him at WKBR in the late 80s.  Helluva nice guy,
when he told me he'd worked at Kiss 108 I found it hard to believe...seemed
way too laid back.  For someone who's been in the biz as long as him, he's
never lost the fascination with it.  Told me a story about his first day at
Kiss following Dale Dorman, and in awe of the fact that here he was working
with someone he'd idolized while growing up.