Re: NERW 12/4: A Second FM for WNYC?

For those of you old enough to remember...

Bob Stuart was the overnight jock back in the mid 70's doing talk and
music.  He was very good at it and I used to flip between him and Glick at
the time.  Later, Bob did fill in on WBZ overnights.  He has also been with
Kiss-108, WRKO (music days), WROR (98.5), WVBF, WHJY, WACQ, WKOX, WNTN
(music days), WKBR and ...

He has been a Boston staple for years.

John

At 03:42 PM 12/14/00 -0500, Garrett Wollman wrote:
><<On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:29:05 -0500, "Chris Beckwith" <beckwith@ime.net>
said:

>> Bob Stuart has been doing PM drive (2-7) at The River for several years.
 One