RE: Bob Stuart

I gotta agree...  Bob Stuart is one of the most talented, and nicest people
to ever grace the Boston radio airwaves.  I've been a fan ever since those
cold nights in 1973, standing in front of the street-floor studio windows of
WEZE, watching him do his overninght shift.

I always knew that Bob's taste in music was a 'complete 180' of the stuff
he's played through most of his career.  And I wasn't sure if he would have
been able to pull-off playing it on The River, given the reputation he might
have built over the years.  But being the true professional that he is, he
made the transition, and continues to be successful 5 years later.  He is
also an outstanding interviewer when hosting live performances at "The River
Music Hall."

-Lou