Re: CBS-TV stumbles, breaks both legs, and is run over by a bus (WAS Re: Supr...

--- Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> Russert is the best.  Hands down.  He's one of the few that ever says
> something that I didn't already know.

No disagreement here. Him and Brokaw work great together. Just like
during the election night, I thought NBC had the best anchor coverage
of the all the networks. Very balanced. Peter Jennings and his ABC
sidekicks are very to the left. Fox is not a serious player.
I am sorry but Paul Zahn is not the person I want to get the most
important story of the century from. She has zero credibility.
And, CBS : Rather looked like a shadow of himself. The man was totally lost.
He should borrow Big Al's line : "It's time for me to go." CBS-TV
News is really turning out to be a sad commentary on itself. Their
radio news division is equally bad, particularly with major event
coverage like last night. No wonder ABC News is still used by many
Infinity o+o's. CBS Radio is painful on the ears and on the brain.
Anthony Mason was anchoring on the radio side.
This guy sounded so lethargic and dry like he was reporting closing stock
numbers(he usually anchors CBS News MarketWatch). That was a
very embarassing night for CBS News overall.

On Russert : I never watched any Sunday morning news talkshows
until he came on board. Thesedays, if I am not at home to watch
Meet The Press, I tape it. This guy is awesome!

-Mark