Re: TV guide (was VT Markets...)

On 12 Oct 2000, at 0:27, Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:

>     the other thing i found unsettling about this week's edition was
>     that
> there were absolutely no listings for the Red Sox in the League
> Championship Series.  and once again, the stations insisted on
> carrying the debate last evening instead of the Red Sox.  (denial mode
> off)

You are, of course, referring to the only "professional" team in New
England....the Pawtucket Red Sox?....:0

By the way, did anyone take note of Clear Channel's purchase of
several radio stations in and around Lebanon, NH.  Sorry I don't have
the details, but I understand four stations were involved at a
selling price of 11-million.

Dan