Re: Gay-rights backers don't want 'Dr. Laura' on TV

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Brian T. Vita wrote:

> Isn't it amazing that these groups want freedom of press and expression
> until someone expresses a view contrary to theirs?  Their rush to stifle a
> dissenting voice is amazing.  If they want the freedom to discuss their
> lifestyle then they have to allow those who want to discuss an opposing view.

	Turning it around, it's just like ultra-right wing preachers
telling their zombie followers to boycott Disney because Disney extended
domestic-partner benefits to its gay employees.

	And at the risk of derailing this whole list, I never thought
"gay" was a lifestyle.

	Now I have to go take a "gay" shower and go to sleep in my "gay"
bed so I can "gaily" wake up tomorrow so  I can take a "gay" train to go
to my "gay" job.  >;-)

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com