Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/7: So Long, Charles...

bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< One of the trades mentions that Fox really wanted
 a radio presence in the markets where it's launching its Regional
 Sports reports. Much of Fox Sports' radio content will come
 in packages directly from Fox' regional TV shows >>

I know in Detroit that the regional sports report is being ridiculed by the
sports media. Part of the reason for that is since, from what I have heard,
the Detroit report is actually being produced out of Seattle (!) for some
reason or another.

-Sean