Re: Turn AM DA's into tourist attractions

Haven't you got it backwards, Bill? I see the slogan
as "It's not just our lips that flap in the breeze.
Check out our sails at the Dockside Motel, Bar, and
multifrequency RF source, just 25 miles from the ocean--
on Mt Wayte Ave in Framingham. And while you're there,
have a look at the awesome view of the town incinerator
through the portholes."