Re: ZEE ZED

I remember one time many moons ago....when NBC was premiering a new sitcom
starring Diana Rigg....at the same time WBZ radio was launching its
ill-fated "Commuter Computer Club Car" (or whatever it was) service...and
they had Ms Rigg do promos on Channel 4.  Apparently they filmed it several
times....but she kept saying "zed"....and they finally just used the outtakes.