WBZ overnights

Hearing Larry Glick reminded me of some of the people who did overnights
for WBZ... "Jerry and Sky" were the first in 1952, then Paul Knight in the
All Night, in 1954... more recently Bob Raleigh did the shift for a long
time, and they stuck Dave Maynard on it for a while, as I recall...  but
who else-- I keep trying to think of some of the others who did the shift--
I was away from Boston for 9 years, so maybe that's why I am blocking on
the names... Kenny Mayer?  Who else???