From: Martin J. Waters <mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu>
To: bri@bostonradio.org <bri@bostonradio.org>
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2000 14:18
Subject: Larry Glick?

:        I had a note that Larry Glick was scheduled to be on the overnight
:WBZ program April 27, which would have been early today, i.e., after
:midnight this morning. But in the first half hour of the show, at least,
:nothing was said about it and he was not in evidence. I went to bed. Is
:this a case of confusion over the date because it's the overnight, and it's
:really going to be "tonight," i.e., early Friday morning?
:
:
: