WNNW-AM 1110 Salem, NH on air nighttime again

I'm getting ready to set aside one of my too-many
radios as a WNNW monitor.  A few days ago, I left a
posting about WNNW-AM 1110 Salem, NH staying on the
air at least until 11:00 pm although licensed as a
daytime station.  It happened again last night (4/26/00)
and it was definitely at daytime strength.  It
covered WBT very effectively and the splatter over
WTAM, 1100 Cleveland made the mistake-by-the-Lake
outlet very difficult to hear.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com