Re: Larry Glick?

--- Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> kc1ih@mac.com writes:
>
> << The broadcast day is considered as starting at
> 5 AM local time. >>
>
> i'd beg to differ in that at midnight, (0000) each
> day, i personally begin a
> fresh transmitter and commercial program log.

At Channel 7, we start the transmitter logs at
midnight, but we start the program logs at 5AM.
Also, NBC's timing sheets are dated as the
continuing day until 5AM.  You will also notice that
TV guide starts the day's listings at 5AM.

So, maybe it's different for some radio stations.

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH