Re: WSMN plays same song 243 times!

Arnold didn't write memos....the closest thing to a memo he would write
would be a note on a piece of paper in green ink that said  ..."See
me...."A"..." If you got one of those it generally wasn't good news.

df

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:15:10 -0500 SteveOrdinetz
<steveord@wavewizard.com> writes:
> At 01:47 PM 3/31/00 -0500, Dave Faneuf wrote:
> >Reminds me of the weekend at the old WSSH in the mid 70's when they
> still
> >had the duel "55's" cart stackers for commercials. One weekend it
> jammed
> >and played the same spot for Lallas Buick all weekend.
>

> I'm sure there was a nasty memo posted for all the jocks on the AM
> who
> never bothered to check WSSH over an entire weekend.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.