Re: Radio Disney in Boston

At 07:16 AM 3/11/00 -0500, Marc Lemay wrote:

>As a parent of a 6 year old - I would like to hear Radio Disney on an FM
>stick in Boston.  I thought of that while listening to Brittney Spears'
>heavy bass drowned out and muddled by AM the other day.  Songs like We Are
>The Champions by Queen (I assume) sound better because they were produced
>with AM in mind, because that's where they were originally played in the
>60's and 70's.  But todays "hitmakers" like Spears and numerous other "boy
>bands" are produced with Hi Fi in mind.

I suppose anything's possible, but I never thought that music was ever
produced with AM or FM sound contours in mind.  In fact, I thought most
older music was produced with live performance in mind.

>Doesn't anyone listen to parents anymore? : )

Did anyone ever?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/