Re: Eisner Giving Radio a Mickey? (was: Radio Disney in Boston)

Oh yea - I forgot that money thing.  I guess until a computerized voice can
read news - all news will still be a pricey bet for radio.

Wishful thinking tho - I know.

Marc Lemay

PS: Didn't mean to offend anyone by not remembering WBUR as an all news
outlet.  It is close, but when I think of all news, I think of dodging
static to hear WCBS or WINS out of NYC at night.